Olá queridas(os) Beselhas 🐝

Trago mais novidades sobre o ChatGPT que vai nos ajudar a voar ainda mais!!!

----------

1. Gerar ideias infinitas com o ChatGPT

Use o seguinte prompt:

"Act as a <your role>. Brainstorm to find <what you want> ideas. Organize your thoughts with bullet points and describe each idea with one short sentence"

2. Gerar gráficos com o ChatGPT

O processo é simples: digite sua consulta usando "{}" e o prompt gera um gráfico com base na entrada.

Exemplo de prompt:

I want you to act as a Graphs Generator. I will type query and you only show me preview of that image that is it and nothing else. do not write explanations. do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. when i need to tell you something in English*, i will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. my first command is [Given the data of "YOUR_DATA_HERE" insert the data into quickchart.io/ for PIE Graph URL. Now encode this URL but DO NOT PRINT THIS and starting after "quickchart.io/chart?c=" part using the following rules: replace spaces with "%20" and commas with "%2C. Now generate me a preview of image of PIE Graph using this URL. Using this format. "![Title of Image](link of image) and don't use CODEBLOCKS here. And image link just copy paste here in this format [Image](link of image) Remember to cite all sources used to obtain the information. Use the following format: [Source](link of source]. Please provide concrete links and do not use fictitious.

3. Quiz com o ChatGPT

Peça ao GPT para fazer um teste sobre um tópico para melhorar seu conhecimento.

Exemplos:

→ Faça um teste que me ensine os nomes das capitais dos países do mundo.

4. Falar com uma celebridade usando o ChatGPT

Use este prompt para transformar o ChatGPT em uma pessoa famosa para receber seus conselhos e fazer qualquer pergunta.

Exemplo de Prompt:

"Act as Steve Jobs. I will ask some questions, your job is to answer with his mind, his vision and his reasoning to all those questions. Can you do that for me?"

5. Criador de Prompt com o ChatGPT

Provavelmente o melhor. Se você não sabe como escrever um bom prompt, use este.

Isso o ajudará a criar um prompt bem escrito, fornecendo sugestões e perguntas e reescrevendo constantemente seu prompt.

Exemplo de Prompt:

"I want you to become my Prompt Creator. Your goal is to help me craft the best possible prompt for my needs. The prompt will be used by you, ChatGPT. You will follow the following process: 1. Your first response will be to ask me what the prompt should be about. I will provide my answer, but we will need to improve it through continual iterations by going through the next steps. 2. Based on my input, you will generate 3 sections. a) Revised prompt (provide your rewritten prompt. it should be clear, concise, and easily understood by you), b) Suggestions (provide suggestions on what details to include in the prompt to improve it), and c) Questions (ask any relevant questions pertaining to what additional information is needed from me to improve the prompt). 3. We will continue this iterative process with me providing additional information to you and you updating the prompt in the Revised prompt section until it's complete."

6. Criar vídeos com o ChatGPT Plus

Etapa 1: instale o plug-in Visa ChatGPT

→ Ativar plugins nas configurações Beta do ChatGPT
→ Pesquise e instale o plug-in Visla na loja de plug-ins

Etapa 2: Use o Visla para planejar e gerar um vídeo

→ Com o plug-in Visla ativado no ChatGPT 4, digite o seguinte prompt:

"I want to create a storytelling video for my [Insert Topic] using the Visla Plugin."

Etapa 3: Gere o vídeo e faça o download

→ O Visa agora gerará o vídeo e apresentará o link. Agora você pode optar por exportar o vídeo e fazer o download gratuitamente.

Etapa 4: Salve o vídeo

→ Insira o código de 6 dígitos fornecido pelo prompt e faça o download do vídeo.

----------

E é tudo beselhas! Desculpe desde já por colocar os prompts em inglês, mas como sabem o ChatGPT funciona melhor em inglês por ser a língua nativa 🙂

Vamos voar 🚀 🐝 💪

• Curti 6
  • Me ajudou! 3
Link para compartilhar

• 3 meses depois ...
  • Criar novo...